Property & Real Estate
AMOIRIDIS LAW SERVICES® is proud to have successfully represented a lot of international clients (either legal entities or individuals) in their property and real estate projects in Greece either for commercial or residential use. Our services include:
- Preliminary tasks such as issuance of Greek Tax Identification Number for foreigners and drafting of power of attorneys to represent them in all process;
- Legal research in Land Registries, City Planning Authorities and National Cadaster to verify the status of the property at issue (title deeds, legal burdens etc);
- Negotiations with sellers/buyers to finalize the terms of the transaction;
- Property Transactions (coordination with banks, opening of bank accounts, advice on financial matters);
- Representation in the signature procedure before the notary, where applicable;
- Representation in court proceedings in case of real estate related litigation and dispute resolution;
- Real estate and property management services, including indicatively to identify the for-sale properties that better fit the Principal’s criteria (i.e. type of property, budget available, location that would be acceptable), to negotiate with potential sellers, as well as to perform property manager’s tasks, such as finding tenants, representing the Principal in lease contracts, collecting rents from tenants, handling security deposits, being responsible for maintenance and repairs, terminate lease contracts etc;
- Advising on any tax related matters;
- Residence Permits on the Acquisition of Property over the value of 250.000 EURO including Golden VISA Greece Programs where applicable (for more information, please click here).
Please contact us for more information on our services, rates and cost for advice and representation.